A perfect romantic getaway in a secluded campsite in the heart of St. Charles County.
Our Camp Cottage is an ideal getaway for the couple who want to experience the romance of nature in a really unique setting. The Camp Cottage is in a secluded and private campsite, next to our hidden pond adjacent to the Mississippi River.
Enjoy a relaxing evening watching the wildlife from your private deck at the edge of our pond, then go to sleep to the sounds of the River while nestled in a queen bed with crisp, clean sheets and fluffy pillows. The Camp Cottage is air conditioned in the summer and heated in the spring and fall.
The Camp Cottage features:
- A secluded campsite at the edge of our private pond
- Queen bed with crisp, clean sheets
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Air conditioning/Heating
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, drinking water (available in our outdoor kitchen)
- Fire ring and firewood for one campfire (additional firewood available)
- Private deck that looks across the pond
The Camp Cottage is just a short walk to our bathroom cabin; clean, private, and with flush toilets and enclosed outdoor showers.
Want to bring the kids, we can set up our kid’s adventure tee pee tent next to the Camp Cottage for the kids to sleep in. It comes complete with camp cots, carpet, and 12 volt lights, fan, and an ice box/air conditioner. Just bring sleeping bags for the kids.