A perfect romantic getaway in a secluded campsite in the heart of St. Charles County.
Our Camp Cottage is an ideal getaway for the couple who want to experience the romance of nature in a really unique setting. The Camp Cottage is in a secluded and private campsite, next to our hidden pond adjacent to the Mississippi River.
Enjoy a relaxing evening watching the wildlife from your private deck at the edge of our pond, then go to sleep to the sounds of the River while nestled in a queen bed with crisp, clean sheets and fluffy pillows. The Camp Cottage is air conditioned in the summer and heated in the spring and fall.
The Camp Cottage features:
- A secluded campsite near our private pond
- Queen bed with crisp, clean sheets
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Air conditioning/Heating
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, drinking water (available in our outdoor kitchen)
- Fire ring and firewood for one campfire (additional firewood available)
- Private deck that looks across the pond
The Camp Cottage is just a short walk to our bathroom cabin; clean, private, and with flush toilets and enclosed outdoor showers.