An ideal getaway for the couple who want to experience the romance of nature in a really unique setting. Paddler’s Rest features a floating Safari Tent on a private dock that overlooks our wooded island.
Enjoy a relaxing evening watching the wildlife from your private deck then go to sleep to the sounds of nature while nestled in a queen bed with crisp, clean sheets and fluffy pillows.
Arise in the morning and enjoy coffee on the deck overlooking the wooded island or relax in the Marina’s comfortable Lodge. And, your luxury camping experience includes; a private outdoor shower with hot running water and flush toilets in the Marina’s spotless, private rest rooms.
Sleeps two adults in King bed plus there is a futon that converts to a full bed.
- Two night minimum reservation required
- $135.00 per night – Friday and Saturday night
- $125.00 per night -Sunday – Thursday
- $175.00 per night – Holiday weekends (Friday-Sunday)
- $50.00 Cleaning/restocking fee
- 5% St. Charles County Lodging Tax
- Check-in 3:00 pm
- Check-0ut 10:00 am