A perfect getaway right on the Mississippi River in the heart of St. Charles County.
Harbor Breeze is an ideal getaway for the couple who want to experience the romance of nature in a really unique setting. It is also great for families seeking a really unique glamping experience. Harbor Breeze features a large floating Glamping Tent on a private dock that overlooks our wooded island. Harbor Breeze features a king bed plus a sofa sleeper that converts to a full bed for the kids (camp cots are also available for the kids).
Enjoy a relaxing evening watching the wildlife from your private deck right on the water, then go to sleep to the sounds of the River while nestled in a King bed with crisp, clean sheets and fluffy pillows. Harbor Breeze is air conditioned in the summer and heated in the spring and fall.
Harbor Breeze features:
- King bed with crisp, clean sheets
- Futon that converts to a full bed
- Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Air conditioning/Heating
- Mini refrigerator
- Coffee machine
- Fire ring and firewood for one campfire (additional firewood available)
- Private deck that is right on the water
Bathroom Cabin and Outdoor Kitchen
- Weekends – Two night reservation required $325
- Holiday weekends – $345
- Weeknights – (Sunday – Thursday) Two night $255
- Additional nights – $90
- Full Week – $580
- Additional firewood – $15
- 5% St. Charles County Lodging Tax
- Check-in 3:00 pm
- Check-out 10:00 am