Not ready to glamp? We have two tent campsites available; you bring your tent, sleeping bags, cooler, and other camping gear. Each site is secluded and right at the water’s edge. You will feel like you are in the middle of nowhere yet we are five minutes from Walgreens and about 30 minutes from almost anywhere in the St. Louis area.
- A secluded campsite right at the edge of our private pond
- Picnic table
- Fire ring with a grill top
- Clean restrooms with real toilets and sinks
- A really cool enclosed outdoor shower with hot water
You can bring along your kayaks and canoes to explore the pond or the River. You can even bring your fishing boat, pontoon boat, or jet skis (we have a private boat launch ramp to the River).
- Two night minimum reservation required
- March – June – $50.00 per night
- July – August – $40.00 per night
- September – November – $50.00 per night
- Holiday weekends – $60.00 per night (Friday – Sunday)
- Check-in 3:00 pm
- Check-out 10:00 am