Glamping St. Louis is about luxury, seclusion, and convenience. Come experience the beauty of our pond, private island, and the Mississippi River while staying in one of our secluded luxury camps. Our Safari Camps complement the natural surroundings of our site, and encourage a sense of connection, relaxation, and renewal.
***Glamping St. Louis is in Missouri’s great outdoors so be prepared to accept the inherent risk of your adventure including wildlife, insects, and unpredictable conditions (we can’t control weather or the River). Come with an adventurous and open mind, and
some bug spray.
- Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
- Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, S’Mores
- Marina kitchen comes with kitchen necessities and utensils
- Camp chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill, gas stove top, fire ring.
- Charcoal for the grill
- Firewood for a nightly campfire
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi in the Marina Lodge
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Additionally, you will have use of the Marina Lodge, its living room, kitchen, and private restrooms and our canoe, paddles, and life jackets.
What to Bring
- Food / Snacks / Drinks / Beer / Wine
- A good book
- Weather appropriate outerwear
- Camping appropriate footwear (heels are probably not a good choice)
- Slippers or sandals (please take off muddy shoes/sandals/boots before entering the Safari Tents)
- Pots and pans if you plan on cooking over an open fire
- A desire to get away from the day-to-day and relax in nature and seclusion!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do the safari camps have bathrooms?
- No, however, the Marina’s Lodge and its private bathrooms are just a short walk.
- Do the safari tents have heat?
- During cool weather the safari tent has a gas heater to keep you comfortable during your stay with us.
- Are the Safari Tents air conditioned?
- During hot weather the Safari Tents have 12 volt/ice cooled air conditioning units.
- Do the safari tents have electricity?
- Yes and no. The camps are off-grid and have 12 volt lighting and fans that are powered by solar panels. Standard 110 volt (to recharge your phone) is located in the Marina’s Lodge.
- How many people can stay in one safari Camp?
- Paddler’s Rest is designed for two in a queen bed.
- Willow Haven is designed for two adults in the king bed and two kids in the futon/sofa. Additionally two camp cots can be set up for kids in the Safari Tent.
- Heron’s Nest is designed for two adults in a king bed and two kids in the futon/sofa.
- Harbor Breeze is designed for two in a queen bed.
- If you have a larger group or more adults, you will need to rent more than one camp to accommodate for sleeping arrangements. We can configure the camps to accommodate up to 12 adults and children. We also have a large Tee Pee tent that we can set up for kids to play/sleep in.
- Do we need to bring our own bed sheets?
- No! We provide fresh clean bed sheets for all of the beds on the property; however, you will need to bring sleeping bags if the camp cots are to be used.
- Do we need to bring our own towels?
- No! We provide fresh clean towels for you to use during your stay.
- Can we bring our dog(s)?
- No. There are predators (winged and four legged) in the area.