Escape the city and experience the tranquility of nature in a secluded and private Safari Camp. At the edge of our hidden pond or on a channel to the Mississippi River, each retreat offers the perfect mix of luxury and nature, providing our guests with the time and space to relax, recharge and reconnect. We are conveniently located just minutes from almost anywhere in the St. Louis area. Our private camps are tucked away in St. Charles at the River Island Marina. Surrounded by a scenic pond, woods, and the River, the atmosphere is serene and peaceful.
Unique Aspects of Glamping St. Louis:
- Your Safari Camp is secluded and private, next to our hidden pond or adjacent to the Mississippi River
- You will be nearby, in the heart of St. Charles County and about 30 minutes from almost anywhere in the St. Louis area
- You will sleep in a luxury Safari Tent on a deck next to our private pond or on a channel next to the River
- You will sleep on a real, comfortable bed with crisp, clean sheets and pillows
- Our bathrooms are clean, private, and have flush toilets
- We provide everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors in luxury and style including a grill, camp chairs, fire ring, and full access to the Marina’s living room and kitchen.