Escape the city and experience the tranquility of nature in one of our unique Glamping Camps. Each retreat offers the perfect mix of luxury and nature, providing our guests with the time and space to relax, recharge and reconnect.
We are located at the River Island Marina, an eclectic marina and glampground for the modern buccaneer, urban adventurer, or outdoor enthusiast. We offer a unique and convenient place to enjoy Missouri’s great outdoors, the River, and everything St. Louis has to offer. We are conveniently located just minutes from almost anywhere in the St. Louis area.
Re-imagining How You Experience Missouri’s Outdoors
- We have five unique glamping camps; a secluded glamping tent, two floating glamping tents, a cozy camp cottage, and a chic vintage Airstream
- You will feel like you are a million miles away yet you will be nearby, in the heart of St. Charles County; minutes from almost anywhere in the St. Louis area
- You will sleep on a real, comfortable bed with crisp, clean sheets and pillows
- Our bathrooms are clean, private, and have flush toilets; plus we have enclosed (private), outdoor showers with hot water
- We provide everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors in luxury and style including an outdoor kitchen, camp chairs, nightly campfire with S’mores, and air conditioning.
- Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
- Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Coffee, drinking water, S’Mores
- Camp chairs, picnic table, fire ring.
- Outdoor kitchen with charcoal grill, gas grill, camp stove, sink and microwave
- A nightly campfire
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Additionally, you will have use of our canoe, inflatable dinghy, and bicycles (2).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the bathrooms?
- We have private bathrooms in a custom cabin. We also have private outdoor showers.
- Do the glamping tents have heat?
- Yes, during cool weather the glamping tents are heated to keep you comfortable during your stay with us.
- Are the glamping tents air conditioned?
- Yes, the glamping tents have air conditioners.
- Do the glamping tents have electricity?
- Yes, however Willow Haven is off-grid so it only has 12 volt electricity.
- How many people can stay in one Glamping Camp?
- Willow Haven, Harbor Breeze and Paddler’s Rest are designed for two adults in a king bed but they also have sofas that convert to a full (for the kids).
- The Cozy Camp Cottage sleeps two in a queen bed.
- The Secluded Airstream sleeps two adults in a Queen be and has a sofa that converts to a full (for the kids).
- Do we need to bring our own bed sheets?
- No! We provide fresh clean bed linens.
- Do we need to bring our own towels?
- No! We provide fresh clean towels for you to use during your stay.
- Can we bring our dog(s)?
- No. There are predators (winged and four legged) in the area.
- Can we bring our canoe, kayaks, jet skis, or fishing boats?
- Yes! We are located in a marina with private boat launch ramps.